An Inside Look
Parking and Entry
Our parking lot is directly outside of the building and offers many spaces both in the front of the building and off to the side. The building is nestled on a beautifully landscaped lot off a private road with easy access on and off of Rt. 80. Throughout the yard are several picnic tables and plenty of area for the dancers to get fresh air and at times enjoy outdoor dance classes. In our entryway you are greeted by our front desk where you can inquire about the studio and obtain forms and drop-off or pick-up your dancer. Throughout our entry area, lobby, office, hallways and our many dance rooms - we have displayed some of our most prestigious awards, trophies and honors which we have received and are very proud of. Please take a moment to check out our accomplishments!
Hallway and Stairway
Our lobby is inviting and spacious. On the left side there are a few chairs intended for any parents that need to wait for their dancer or are waiting to meet with the staff. On the right side is a dancers lounge area with booth style seating and a table with microwave and garbage cans for the dancers' snack breaks. From the lobby you can access the office to meet with staff, make payments, obtain forms, ask questions etc. We are happy to help and hear any of your questions, concerns or needs. First aid is kept in the office, as well as extra hair ties and other dancer necessities. In the corner of our lobby is a small product table - showcasing some of our products for sale and order forms. In addition to the products in-house, we also offer several "spirit-wear" orders that we collect throughout the year and have delivered to the studio for payment and pickup.
Our downstairs hallway has benches for the dancers' shoes & bag storage, a vending area offering drinks and snacks, a storage closet for cleaning supplies and extra tables and chairs. This hallway leads to two large bathrooms located at the end. There is a short stairway off the entryway which leads to the upstairs lounge area and three more dance rooms.
Downstairs Dance Rooms
Our dance rooms are all bright and cheerful, each with large windows allowing delightful lighting and offering a lovely view of our beautiful yard. For privacy, each window has blinds and limited ability to view from the outside in. Each also has a large portable speaker - for optimal music clarity. Our dance schedule and classes are organized by "color" of room.
Our Downstairs rooms are:
- "Pink" room - has ballet barres, a full mirrored wall and a beautiful dance mural with inspiring dance art on display;
- "Yellow" room - one of our largest rooms, has ballet barres, one and 1/2 mirrored walls, a curtain divider for the option of offering dividing the room into two sections, a balance beam, many gymnastic mats and equipment, cabinet storage and an extensive display of Alumni Shoes and Signatures - which is a a timeless tradition and honor for our outgoing senior dancers;
- "Orange" room - this room does not have mirrors or ballet bars and offers a "distraction-free" area for some of our younger dancers. This room has a beautiful dance mural wall;
- "Green" room - this room is a duel purpose room, offering an area for private lessons or small groups and additional space for dancer's to store dance bags, as well as some of our props etc.
Upstairs Lounge and Dance Rooms
Upstairs we offer another Lounge typically used by our Senior/Trophy Dance Teams - offering comfortable seating and an area for storing items and enjoying snacks. Our upstairs dance rooms are all also equally bright and cheerful, each with large windows allowing delightful lighting and offering a lovely view of our beautiful yard from above. For privacy, each window has blinds and limited ability to view from the outside in. Each also has a large portable speaker - for optimal music clarity. Our dance schedule and classes are organized by "color" of room.
Our Upstairs rooms are:
- "Grey" room - this room has no ballet barres or mirrors, offering great space for the dancers to warm up and have private or small group practices;
- "Purple" room - this room has 2 mirrored walls and no ballet barres, with decorative Broadway style artwork displayed;
- "Blue" room - one of our largest rooms, has ballet barres, one and 1/2 mirrored walls, a curtain divider for the option of offering dividing the room into two sections, many gymnastic mats and equipment and led lighting. This room also offers access to an upstairs bathroom and two storage closets. Displayed throughout the room is Broadway style artwork and the original Generations of Dance sign from our first studio.
Our Prop Trailer is used for transporting our many props to competitions and storing and transporting our amazing set for "Nutcracker for a Cause". Come see a show and see our amazing props and set designs!